The Leading Edge Group works with over 20 consultants and staff with experience that spans the entire supply chain. We only hire practitioners from industry, in line with our philosophy of offering tangible results. Our customers have reaped the benefits of this practical approach. In association with our clients and strategic partners, the Leading Edge Group has developed unique business and supply chain diagnostic models. We have built our products and services around these models to assist clients gain a competitive advantage in supply chain management.
The Leading Edge Group has developed proprietary tools, methods, and techniques to help organizations:
- Assess their current supply chain performance
- Identify major opportunities for improvement
- Develop a roadmap or action plan for execution
- Project manage the change program implementation
These programs include setting agreed deadlines, responsibilities, and resource plans; defining major goals and performance targets; and the proper management and utilization of people and resources.
Knowledge and Experience
Our knowledge and experience has been gained through work in the following supply chain areas:
- Strategic Planning
- Sales & Operating Planning
- Forecasting / Demand Scheduling
- Master Production Scheduling
- Material Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Inventory & Routing
- Warehousing & Distribution
Detailed case studies available on request.