Developed and delivered by our partner CHA Learning, this program is the key for today’s new and emerging managers to unlock their potential for success in meeting real life management challenges and enable them to establish their identity as a leader in their organization. M.E. is for managers who, like yourself, want to make a difference in healthcare.
M.E. is available as a Comprehensive Program with 8 courses and a practical final project or you can take any number of courses individually or in combination including:
- Introduction to Managing and Leading,
- Understanding the Canadian Health System,
- Health, Law, Policies and Standards,
- Planning and Setting Direction,
- Monitoring, Measuring and Reporting,
- Managing Financial Resources,
- Managing and Leading People,
- Managing and Leading Teams.
Upon successful completion you will receive a certificate from CHA Learning.
Management Essentials at a Glance:
- Includes both management and leadership. Leadership is woven in to each course using the LEADS in a Caring Environment framework.
- Is interactive, flexible, and easy to use in a fully online learning environment.
- Includes a dedicated faculty of health leaders who understand the current realities of managing in healthcare and the need for confident and effective managers to lead high performing teams to achieve results
- Includes Keys to Success videos created specifically for M.E. by prominent leaders in Canadian healthcare. The videos include strategies and insights on the critical role of the healthcare manager
- Includes 1:1 coaching and role play to enhance communication skills during critical conversations
- Complete M.E. as quickly as you want in up to a maximum of 12 months (approximately 210 hours)
- There are no registration deadlines. Begin whenever and wherever.
For further information please visit the program page on the CHA Learning website.