Aidan has a proven track record in international operations for complex value chains spanning an 18 year period. Qualifications include Certified Master Black Belt; Six Sigma Black Belt; MSc in Supply Chain Management from Dublin Institute of Technology and a Bachelor of Science Degree from the Open University.
He has been a member of senior management teams at local, regional and global levels, he has extensive experience in aligning voice of customers and stakeholders with operational supply chain performance.
Aidan has actively led business transformations at global and local levels for organizations such as M/A-COM Technology Solutions and General Instrument and has held Director of Operations / Master Black Belt positions in US multinationals for a number of years. His responsibilities included:
- Defining and developing corporate continuous improvement programs
- Defining and developing corporate KPI metrics for program
- Developing and delivering training programs for Black and Green Belt projects
- Training programs delivered in USA, Ireland & Taiwan
- Mentoring of all Belt students
- Defining and developing “Rapid Integration Plans” for all future Merger and Acquisition’s programs
Aidan has also held positions in supply chain; quality engineering; vendor engineering and project management. Recently he has worked closely with the Health Information and Quality Authority in Ireland (HIQA) as well as supporting change programs in Glanbia and the Irish Defence Forces.