Dr. Arash Niavarani is an experienced and qualified trainer, consultant of management systems and Lean Six Sigma projects. He holds his Bachelor’s and master’s degree in Industrial Engineering and PhD in Mechanical Engineering. He is currently completing his second PhD in Business Information Technology at Deakin University. He also holds a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment as well as other internationally-recognized (ASQ, AME, SME, Shingo Prize, ISI, PMI, IRCA, IATF) professional qualifications as below:
- ASQ (American Society for Quality) Accredited Trainer for Lean and Six Sigma courses
- IASSC (International Association for Six Sigma Certification) Accredited Trainer for Lean and Six Sigma courses
- Lean expert certification
- Lean Six Sigma – Master Black Belt,
- Six Sigma – Black Belt
- Six Sigma – Advanced Green Belt
- Six Sigma – Champion
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Project Management Foundation (PMP preparation course)
- Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety
- IRCA/IATF recognized lead auditor for quality, safety and environmental management systems
Arash has 15 years of experience in teaching a vast range of training courses and publishing more than 50 books, papers and training course materials.
He has been working as trainer, consultant and lead auditor in a vast range of different industries including servicing, manufacturing, healthcare, oil, gas and petrochemical, mining, etc. and with high profile clients including Qantas, The Good Guys, Spotless, Epworth Hospital, Toll, Bosch, BP, BHP, Rio Tinto, Holden, Ericsson. He has managed/coached more than 100 successful LSS projects with millions of dollars saving.