Lean Trainer and Consultant
I am an experienced Lean Transformation Consultant with proven ability to implement Continuous Improvement initiatives and lead process improvement projects using Lean/Six Sigma methodology. I am particularly adept at developing comprehensive Lean programs for organizations that are in the early stage of their Lean transformation. I develop customized continuous improvement strategies for all levels of the organization, through a holistic application of Lean methodologies to deliver organizational effectiveness and problem solving maturity.
I achieve this through the strategic deployment of “Lean expertise” to all functional levels of management in a concerted effort to support organizational growth that is consistent with specific project progression. The goal here is to develop a leader led implementation mindset that optimizes the Lean Consultant resource. I Link this to a Lean training program that supports project deployment with a change management strategy that focuses on clear identification of the need to change and how that message is championed throughout the organization, through clarity of purpose and disciplined application.
I have acted as Lean trainer, coach and mentor to cross functional teams to accomplish synergies of purpose and achievement with verified and sustainable results. I have a track record of successful delivery of projects that align with business strategy by providing leadership in process improvement, project lifecycle management, change management, sponsor and stakeholder engagement.
With a solid foundation in Industrial Engineering, I have considerable Operations/Plant Management experience in multiple business sectors (including Healthcare, Public Health, Local Municipality, Construction, Food, Textiles and FMCG.
Operational Excellence and Organizational Change Management:
- Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma, using structured approaches (DMAIC, Lean and PDCA)
- Effective problem solver through Root Cause Analysis Initiatives
- Experience in initiation and deployment of Continuous Improvement programs within
- Experience leading a number of large and complex projects and transformation initiatives
- Experienced trainer and coach in Lean/Six Sigma specializing in employee engagement to best effect culture change at all organizational levels.
- Effective Lean facilitator with senior management to define SLT roles in the Lean transformation
- Development of tactical and operational work plans and project prioritization.
- Change management through stakeholder relationship development and application of
employee engagement best practices.
- Proven ability to manage complex organizational transformation ensuring projects meet objectives and are on time and within budget.
- Effective at managing external Vendor relationships and Customer expectations.
- Collaborative team leader, effective at managing stakeholder relationships and project risks.
Relationship Building, Communication and Facilitation:
- Effective communicator – proficient in oral and written communication. Able to relay complex technical information and prepare clear and concise written reports, presentations, business cases, project documentation and SOPs.
- Experience in developing KPIs, metrics and dashboards
- Ability to navigate complex cultural and political work environments, by developing rapport and partnerships with peers and leadership teams.
Lean Management/ Consulting
- Northumberland County
- Town of Paradise
- City of Kitchener
- City of Vaughan
- Youth Services Bureau of Ottawa
- Turning Point Youth Services
- Rideauwood Addictions and Family Services
- Ottawa Public Health
- Middlesex-London Health Unit
- Tim Hortons – Head Office
- Allen Windows Toronto
- Century Homes Ireland
- Patron Distribution Ireland
- Green Isle Foods Ireland
- Danube Knitwear Hungary
Europe - Ireland
Charter House Cobh,
Tel: +353 (21) 4855863
North America - Canada
60 St. Clair Avenue East Suite 805,
Tel: +1 (416) 637 5074
Oceania - Australia
LEI Group Australia
1/76 Heller St
Tel: + 61 (03) 9854 6136