Chris has extensive experience managing teams and projects within the healthcare and manufacturing industries. He has been able to utilize his training in varied methodologies to complete numerous projects using diverse approaches of Lean, Six Sigma and Shainin. For over ten years, Chris has managed a continuous improvement team as a Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt. During this time, he has enabled organizations to achieve significant cost savings through the development of efficient processes and the implementation of cost control measures. Specifically, he has eliminated various deficiencies, implemented more efficient transportation systems eliminating the need for warehousing and has developed standardized tools to contain costs.
Chris has also successfully executed numerous projects in healthcare using Lean Methodology within areas that include discharge planning, clinical documentation, standardization, pharmacy dispensary utilization improvements, centralized scheduling, and transfer of care standardization.
Some of the organizations that Chris has coached and mentored include:
- Vancouver Coastal Health, Vancouver, BC
- Northern Health Authority, Northern BC
- Vancouver Island Health Authority, Victoria, BC
- Algonquin Nursing Home, Mattawa, ON
- The Royal Ottawa Healthcare Group, Ottawa, ON
- Tim Hortons Inc., Oakville, ON
- Groves Memorial Hospital, Fergus, ON
- Manitoulin Health Centre, Little Current, ON