Climate Action is transforming the Climate Action Solutions space through offering services to organizations of all scales. We help you navigate the challenges in taking action. We take a full picture approach to Climate Action, bringing together a diverse team of experts from across the industry to deliver practical and measurable results. Climate Action brings together our over 27+ years experience in business transformation, training and continuous improvement with our expertise in Energy, Environment & Sustainability. Every Organization is different and Climate Action is too important to take a generalist approach – we seek out the correct mix of people & experiences to provide you with a unique solution using international best practices in decarbonization.
What is Climate Action?
Climate Action is a deliberate undertaking by an individual, organization or government to mitigate their impact on Climate Change. Climate Change is the single biggest challenge facing mankind in the next century.
The need for change in almost every facet of our daily lives is beyond comprehension for most of us. The scale of the problem is so significant that most people, organizations and governments are struggling to find the solutions to the challenge. There are solutions – many off the shelf, readily available – however in isolation all these solutions are not enough.
The way we will succeed is through integration of all the solutions at a rapid pace and in the most cost-effective manner while also continuously seeking out additional solutions for the near future.
To develop a business that can make a measurable impact and provide real solutions to governments, organizations and the people of the world it must be a business which harnesses the expertise of many, in all areas of the economy and be agile enough to be able to respond rapidly to change. That is what Climate Action from the Leading Edge Group offers.
Our approach to Climate Action seeks to develop a full strategy which accounts for the requirements to reduce the carbon emissions of an organization across the full scope.
- Capacity building is a key feature of our approach. The Pathway to Net Zero is a 30 year time frame – we believe that capacity building in the early stages is essential to the success of any organizations strategy.
- Communications both internally and externally are necessary mechanisms to create a culture of sustainability and to demonstrate to all stakeholders the valuable work that an organization is undertaking.
- The effects of climate change on our water systems, biodiversity and the stress on our waste management systems need to be mitigated as part of any strategy. The societal impacts of climate change are far reaching, a just transition can only be realised through the support of some of the worlds largest organizations – governments alone cannot support.
Funding Sources (Ireland)
We offer many services in all areas of Climate Action Consultancy. See below some examples which have funding available from Local Enterprise Offices, Enterprise Ireland & IDA.
Each level of support is characterised by increasing levels of capability in implementing Climate Action, Energy, Environmental & Sustainability best practice approaches to drive company awareness, adoption and integration of environmental best practice approaches, tools and techniques.
Get in touch with us and we can determine the best options for funding your Climate Action journey.
A Green assignment could incorporate some of the following depending on the specific areas under investigation:
- Resource Efficiency Assessment –
- Renewable Energy Potential –
- Energy Efficient Design – EXEED
- Energy Management Systems – ISO50001
- Measurement & Verification – IPMVP Standards
- Energy Efficiency Obligation Scheme Consultancy
- SEAI Grant Support
- Community Energy Consultancy
- Green Marketing & Communications
Ready to Get Started?Get in touch and learn how you can start taking Climate Action and saving money today. Our consulting team is highly skilled and experienced in offering you a customizable solution for your organization.
If you have any further questions, or want to register a group, get in touch:
Europe – Ireland
Charter House Cobh,
Tel: +353 (21) 4855863
North America – Canada
60 St. Clair Avenue East Suite 805,
Tel: +1 (416) 637 5074
Oceania – Australia
LEI Group Australia
1/76 Heller St
Tel: + 61 (03) 9854 6136