Are you an IDA backed Small and Medium Enterprise located in Ireland?
The Department of Business, Enterprise, and Innovation and its Agencies, working with Ireland’s service providers, has developed supports to help companies respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. These supports cover management consulting and training of staff under a government backed Business Continuity Support (BCS) and is targeted at IDA small and medium companies located in Ireland.
The BCS details are as follows:
- A fund of €29,700 is available for improvement training and consulting resulting from COVID 19.
- It is 100% grant aided by the Industrial Development Authority (IDA).
- Leading Edge Group gets paid directly by the IDA at the end of the assignment.
- The application process involves a discussion with your IDA representative (to check eligibility) and an online application form is then submitted to the IDA for approval.
- There is a deadline of the 30th of March after which the fund ceases.
We have been supporting Foreign Direct Investment companies in Ireland since 1995 with operations in Ireland, Canada, and Australia. Look forward to discussing your requirements and how we can help add value in areas such as supply chain optimisation, streamlining of processes, Agile training, change management and business strategy. Please contact Joe Aherne, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.