Senior Associate Lean Consultant, Toronto, Canada
Senior Associate Lean Consultant
Location: Canada (Preference Toronto)
The Leading Edge Group is an international specialist management consulting firm that trains, coaches and educates companies on how to transform their business processes.
We use techniques such as Lean, Six Sigma, Speed Leadership and other diagnostic and proprietary change management tools to increase operational efficiencies, improve productivity and accelerate growth for the benefit of our customers.
On account of our rapid expansion in the Canadian market, we are looking to engage with experienced and qualified Lean Professionals interested in working with us on client programs throughout 2019 and beyond.
Working at Leading Edge Group, we welcome new ideas and experience. This is a truly exciting time to work with a leading international continuous improvement and transformation consultancy, where the opportunity to grow with the business and to enter new sectors and markets is imminent.
If you’re interested in making difference, being creative and promoting your own ideas in a stimulating and growing company, we want to hear from you.
Reporting directly to the VP for North America, the role will entail both training and consulting support at an operational and strategic level. Our Consultants work from their own base and work assignment and coordinated directly with HQ in Toronto. Please note travel will be required.
The expectation is that our Consultants deliver consulting support and training at a base level of approximately 100 days per annum. We expect this to rise sharply on successful delivery of our programs.
To qualify candidates must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in multiple sectors, applying Lean principles and methodologies. A passionfor the space and learning is key to the success of the position. Interested parties may also have their own consulting business, but wish to collaborate with us as part of our expansion.
- Degree or Master qualified
- Lean and/ or Six Sigma certification to Master Black Belt level
- Advanced knowledge of principles of Lean Six Sigma, Quality and Project Management
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Strong influencing and facilitation skills, coupled with the ability to build positive working relationships across all levels of an organization
- Clear and competent communication style when explaining complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong experience in change, project and program management
- Previous experience working on an Enterprise Wide Lean Transformation program is a definite advantage, alongside demonstrated success in leading Lean deployments.
About our Operation in Canada:
Leading Edge Group Canada has been in existence, from its HQ in Toronto for the last 10 years and works predominantly in hospitals, public health, community care, municipalities, utilities, retail and manufacturing.
We currently have in excess of 50 active clients across Canada. In addition to consulting engagements, the Canadian operation also offers online and classroom training at White, Yellow, Green, Black and Master Belt levels with certification from Leading Edge Group and our partners University of Ontario, Institute of Technology in addition to national healthcare, community care and public health associations.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your application; however, only successful applicants will be contacted.