Relationship Manager, Ireland
Are you someone that enjoys the hunt of sales, but also building lasting relationships with your clients? Do present with confidence and enjoy working with executives? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
In partnership with Leading Edge Group, the CEO Institute (CEOI) is a global certification body for CEOs. It was founded in 1992 to help business leaders connect with their peers and learn from them. It is now a leading networking group for senior executives who want to be smarter, more efficient business leaders.
Having recently expanded to Ireland, the CEOI is looking to identify an exceptional Relationship Manager to assist us in generating awareness and sourcing executives to develop cohorts of executives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for targeting individual CEO’s across Ireland to develop their understanding of the CEOI, promote the myriad of benefits and secure their membership of a cohort.
This is a unique position, in that you will be given the opportunity to leverage and build your own professional network, while developing a deep appreciation for the challenges and opportunities CEO’s are presented with in their day to day.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, this role will initially require a strong sales ability. However, once the cohorts have been established, the Relationship Manager will also be responsible for onboarding new members, organising and attending events for each cohort and administering the online forum for members.
To begin this position will be three days a week, but as we gain momentum and the cohorts are established, we expect this to become a full-time role (within 6 – 12 months). Please note travel (within Ireland) will be required.
To qualify candidates must have 7 years’ professional experience, preferably in sales or account management. A passion for building and nurturing relationships is key to the success of the position, as well as confidence engaging comfortably with top CEO’s to close the sale and retain their business.
- Degree or Masters qualified
- Strong sales and marketing capability
- Clear and competent communicator
- Strong influencing skills, coupled with the ability to build positive and lasting relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to schedule and prioritise effectively
- Demonstrated ability to organise, coordinate and successfully administer projects
- Flexible to make hours work as needed, attending events and networking with CEO’s
- An established business network in Ireland
- Previous experience working in a relationship management capacity with executives