Leading Edge Group Training
Select Your Course
Our training courses are provided through instructor-led in person or virtual delivery, while we also provide self-directed eLearning options for some.
You can select from our range of general or industry specific courses across Lean, Agile, Health Economics and Management and Change.
As a part of an end of year promotion, Leading Edge Group is offering an early bird 20% discount on our online Lean White, Yellow, Green, Black and Master Black Belt programs for registrations between now and October 7th 2022.
The 20% discount will reduce to 15% after October 7th so booking now means you can avail of the best price!
- Leading a 6S Initiative in Healthcare
- Leading a Kaizen Event in Healthcare
- Lean and Six Sigma in Healthcare
- Lean Black Belt Program
- Lean Construction 101
- Lean for Local Government Green Belt
- Lean for Local Government White Belt
- Lean for Local Government Yellow Belt
- Lean for Municipal Managers
- Lean for Senior Municipal Leaders
- Lean for Union Executives
- Lean Green Belt Program
- Lean Healthcare Black Belt Program
- Lean Healthcare Green Belt Program
- Lean Healthcare Strategy: Planning and Deployment
- Lean Healthcare Tools and Practices
- Lean Healthcare White Belt Program
- Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt Program
- Lean Master Black Belt Program
- Lean Principles
- Lean White Belt Program
- Lean Yellow Belt Program
Can’t find the right course?
We can create a customized solutionContact Us
Lean Belt Training
Some Sectors We Serve
Public or private facilities of the healthcare sector, from emergency departments, to medical laboratories, we have tailor made options in consulting and training to suit any organization within the industry. We offer our services to the acute care, public health, Community based health and social services sectors.
Senior decision makers across the public sector face immense challenges, most notably to improve vital services using the same or less resources. In municipalities and local governments, there are consulting and training options to improve organizational efficiency and more.
We help manufacturing and industrial organizations reduce waste and increase value-add across the entire production process and value chain in order to enhance sustainability and competitive advantage.
Food & Beverages
Agriculture, food & beverages organizations have been part of our portfolio since the beginning. We have worked with a range of clients from single site, local and national companies to large, multi-site global operations.