Leading Edge Group Training
Select Your Course
Our training courses are provided through instructor-led in person or virtual delivery, while we also provide self-directed eLearning options for some.
You can select from our range of general or industry specific courses across Lean, Agile, Health Economics and Management and Change.
- Leading a 6S Initiative in Healthcare
- Leading a Kaizen Event in Healthcare
- Lean and Six Sigma in Healthcare
- Lean Black Belt Certification Program
- Lean Construction Certification 101
- Lean for Local Government Green Belt
- Lean for Local Government White Belt
- Lean for Local Government Yellow Belt
- Lean for Municipal Managers
- Lean for Senior Municipal Leaders
- Lean for Union Executives
- Lean Green Belt Certification Program
- Lean Healthcare Black Belt Certification Program
- Lean Healthcare Green Belt Certification Program
- Lean Healthcare Strategy: Planning and Deployment
- Lean Healthcare Tools and Practices
- Lean Healthcare White Belt Certification Program
- Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt Certification Program
- Lean Master Black Belt Certification Program
- Lean Principles
- Lean White Belt Certification Program
- Lean Yellow Belt Certification Program
Can’t find the right course?
We can create a customized solutionContact Us
Lean Belt Training
Some Sectors We Serve
Public or private facilities of the healthcare sector, from emergency departments, to medical laboratories, we have tailor made options in consulting and training to suit any organization within the industry. We offer our services to the acute care, public health, Community based health and social services sectors.
Senior decision makers across the public sector face immense challenges, most notably to improve vital services using the same or less resources. In municipalities and local governments, there are consulting and training options to improve organizational efficiency and more.
We help manufacturing and industrial organizations reduce waste and increase value-add across the entire production process and value chain in order to enhance sustainability and competitive advantage.
Food & Beverages
Agriculture, food & beverages organizations have been part of our portfolio since the beginning. We have worked with a range of clients from single site, local and national companies to large, multi-site global operations.